SPEAKING & CONFERENCES
Coming up in 2020 :
- 2020 Agile on the Beach (New Zealand) – ‘Coaching Coaches – Tips & Tricks to Creating a Strong EcoSystem that supports Exceptional Coaching
- 2020 Scrum Gathering Australia – Coaching Coaches in the Practice of Coaching
- 2018 October Scrum Australia : Keynote. Everything you ever wanted to know about Agile from a World Record
- 2018, October Agile Africa : What Explorers & World Records can teach us about Learning Organisations
- 2018 September, EO Jhb Chapter, Risking it All (Lessons from a World Record for Entrepreneurs)
- 2018 August : Vodacom COPS Team Break Away : Change & a World Record
- 2018 July : Vodacom Digital Tribe. Agile, Change & a World Record
- 2018, March – MMI, Practically Creating Agile Culture
- 2017 SUGSA. Shifting into an Agile Mindset – Practical Tools for Scrum Masters & Coaches
- 2017 Agile Africa – Creating Agile Leadership with Leadership Labs. Video coming soon.
- 2016 Lean Summit – Visualisation & Cosching to Create Change
IN THE PRESS
I will slowly add the back dated publications.
- April 2015 : Feature on Sportsview, SABC2
- March 2015 – Sarie Magazine (Water Article)
- December 2014 – Submerge Feature Article
- 2014 Interview on “I am South African’, ENN News Channel
- 2014 – O Magazine : Using Your Legs
- November 2013 O Magazine : Ways to be Brave
Fatally Flawed – The Quest to be Deepest (softcover and kindle).
This tells the story of how I achieved my world record, outlining my dives with current Men’s World Record Holder, Nuno Gomes as well as my experiences as Surface Marshal for Dave Shaw’s ill-fated dive. It tracks my story from the beginning, providing an insight into how I created my own limits, and how I managed to overcome them and become deepest
Find Your Dare – Create Anything (new) (Kindle only)
Taken from my TEDx talk, this essay speaks to starting. If thinking about dreams was enough we all would be living our dreams but we aren’t – so what is it we aren’t doing ? How did I become Deepest because I wasn’t born with the natural skill set ? What did I do differently ?