SPEAKING & CONFERENCES
IN THE PRESS
I will slowly add the back dated publications.
- April 2015 : Feature on Sportsview, SABC2
- March 2015 – Sarie Magazine (Water Article)
- December 2014 – Submerge Feature Article
- 2014 Interview on “I am South African’, ENN News Channel
- 2014 – O Magazine : Using Your Legs
- November 2013 O Magazine : Ways to be Brave
Fatally Flawed – The Quest to be Deepest (softcover and kindle).
This tells the story of how I achieved my world record, outlining my dives with current Men’s World Record Holder, Nuno Gomes as well as my experiences as Surface Marshal for Dave Shaw’s ill-fated dive. It tracks my story from the beginning, providing an insight into how I created my own limits, and how I managed to overcome them and become deepest
Find Your Dare – Create Anything (new) (Kindle only)
Taken from my TEDx talk, this essay speaks to starting. If thinking about dreams was enough we all would be living our dreams but we aren’t – so what is it we aren’t doing ? How did I become Deepest because I wasn’t born with the natural skill set ? What did I do differently ?